Book a day's wreck fishing for Bass in Lyme Bay off the Devon and Dorset Coast on board Outcast, a high speed fishing catamaran under the expert tuition of Skipper, John Wallington.
Clients keep the best single fish of each species they catch.
All the other fish, the rest of the days catch go towards the cost of running the boat and John's services keeping the charter fees low.
Each trip lasts between 8 – 10 hours (depending on the tide times) fishing for as long as the weather is fine or the fish are feeding.
Outcast can take between 1 – 5 anglers on each trip. Individual and small group bookings are welcome.
All boat rods and tackle for the charter are supplied free of charge. (You can bring your own – no heavier than 15lbs.)
- Tackle suplied includes:–
- Savage Pro 40g – 100g fishing rods (medium)
- Diawa 10g – 60g spinning rods (light)
- Fin–Nor spinning reels or Shimano Multipliers.
Devon Bass Pro Charter Fees.
Full Day trips.
- Individual & small group bookings – £50 per person
- To exclusively charter the boat (1 – 4 anglers) £200 per day.
One Tide Trips.
- Inshore fishing only – £20.00 per person.
- Wrecks fishing – £30.00 per person.
One tide trip are of approximately 4 hours duration when there is a ‘neap’ tide and during daylight hours only.
To book your fishing trip phone or Email John Wallington.
For Bookings Email:– email@example.com or Tel: 01297 21986 | Mobile: 07968 953184
Operating out of Axmouth Harbour, Seaton, Devon, EX12 4AB
Always call me the night before the trip to confirm the trip is on and weather is OK.
Anglers need to bring water proof leggings, coat & boots, as well as their own food & drink for the day.
No smoking is allowed on the boat as the petrol fuel tanks are on the deck.
Deposits to be paid when booking.
- Individual, small groups & one tide trips are required to pay in full when booking.
- To exclusively charter the boat – £100 deposit required when booking with the balance paid on the day.
Terms & Conditions.
All reservations must be secured with a cheque or cash deposit.
Please write the date of the charter booking and my address on the back of the cheque.
- 8 Bluebell Close,
- EX12 2UP
Amendments or cancellations to reservations will be charged on the following basis:
Deposits for fishing trips will only be refunded if the booking is cancelled not less than 48 hours prior to trip date.
Bookings not secured with a deposit may be released.
Bad Weather Cancellations.
Bad weather cancellations are at skipper's discretion and the deposit will either be refunded or the trip re–scheduled.